A Happening at CITA is a hyper focused niche event designed to provide practical application for established and emerging Christian theatre artists alike.
These events may include any of the following:
• new skill development (cultivate) for the emerging artist.
• further skill development (empower) for the professional artist.
• relationship development and collaboration/work share opportunities (sustain) for theatre artists around the world.
CITA Happenings are:
local, national, and international
small, medium, and large
Produced by CITA and managed by CITA staff and local CITA members
What happens at a Happening?
• Connect with Christian artists, make new friends, network with colleagues and industry professionals
• New Works previews, discussions and development
• Applied Theatre workshops (for artists utilizing theatre to meet the needs of neighbors)
• Cultivating New Artists workshop for educators and others nurturing up and coming theatre artists
• Keynote Speakers on various theatre and faith topics
• Attend Performances and support local artists.
• Share experiences
• Be encouraged
• Renew your vision
Who can host a CITA Happening?
• Any CITA member may apply to host a Happening - click here
• All CITA Happenings promote a Christian worldview
• CITA Happenings are managed and staffed by CITA